Located in a popular residential area, well maintained, ready-to-move-in semi-detached house with 3 bedrooms, attic with staircase (possibility for a 4th bedroom), enclosed garden, garage and driveway.
The entrance - with tiled floor - provides access to the toilet, meter cupboard, wardrobe, stairs to the first floor and living room.
L-shaped living room (9 meters deep) with laminate flooring and access to the semi-open kitchen.
Kitchen with corner unit (2017) with combi oven, 4 burner hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. From the kitchen you have access to the covered terrace and garden.
Garage with attic (6.45 x 3.20) accessible from the garden as well as a spacious driveway (8 meters).
You reach the landing via a fixed staircase. This provides access to the 3 bedrooms (18m2, 10m2 and 9m2), bathroom and stairs to the attic. All bedrooms have laminate flooring and shutters.
Partly tiled bathroom has a sink, shower, bath and toilet.
Accessible via fixed staircase. Spacious attic with 2 velux skylights and laminate flooring.
This could serve as a 4th bedroom or office. The central heating boiler and white goods connections are also located here. Roof is insulated.
Enclosed garden with covered terrace is oriented to the south-west.
- Year of construction: 1993
- Living area: approx. 122m2
- Property is well maintained
- Building equipped with wooden frames with double glazing and partly equipped with shutters
- Central heating and mechanical ventilation are rented
- To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement").
- The term that is included for any (agreed) resolutive conditions (eg financing) is generally 4 to 6 weeks after the oral will agreement has been concluded.
- The deposit/bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit these 2 weeks after the expiry of the resolutive conditions with the relevant civil-law notary.
- The buyer is at all times entitled to have a building inspection carried out or to have it carried out at its own expense or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
- This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.