Located in a good location, spacious end house. Equipped with three large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a cozy living room with parquet floor in herringbone.
The basement is accessible from the entrance, which consists of two compartments and is ideal for storage and provisions.
Spacious entrance with tiled floor, meter cupboard (switch box, modernized) staircase, access to living room, toilet with fountain, bathroom and basement.
The living room has been modernized and has a parquet floor in herringbone pattern, the gas fireplace visible from both sides makes the living room attractive. The second part is ideal for your dining table given the connection to the kitchen. Extra light is created here by the two light tubes.
The sitting area, dining area and extension are all equipped with their own air conditioning unit.
Kitchen in U-shape is equipped with microwave, oven, dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor.
The bathroom is accessible from the entrance hall, the bathroom is fully tiled and equipped with a spacious walk-in shower with rain shower from the ceiling. Bath and single sink with furniture. The toilet is located separately and next to the bathroom.
Behind the kitchen is the extension, equipped with two skylights, sliding doors and glass entrance door. The utility room is accessible via the extension where the connections of the white goods are located.
The floor is accessible via the carpeted landing stairs, where there are two very spacious bedrooms, the largest of which has its own walk-in closet. Both rooms have air conditioning.
The landing stairs take you further to the top floor, here a bedroom has been created, with a large dormer window with electric shutters. The room has its own bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
Here is also the setup for the central heating boiler.
The backyard is located on the West, with a lawn and stone terrace. There is a wooden garden shed.
There is an entrance door at the back through which you enter the driveway.
- Year of construction: 1938
- Living area: approx. 210 m2
- Property is well maintained
- Building with wooden frames with double glazing and shutters
- To protect the interests of both buyer and seller, it is expressly stated that a purchase agreement with regard to this immovable property is only concluded after the buyer and seller have signed the purchase agreement ("written requirement").
- The term that is included for any (agreed) resolutive conditions (eg financing) is generally 4 to 6 weeks after the oral will agreement has been concluded.
- The deposit/bank guarantee is 10% of the purchase price. The buyer must deposit these 2 weeks after the expiry of the resolutive conditions with the relevant civil-law notary.
- The buyer is at all times entitled to have a structural inspection carried out or to have it carried out at its own expense or to consult other advisers in order to obtain a good insight into the state of maintenance.
- This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.